Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Course Jun 28
Categories:OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION.
In light of the situation of the COVID-19 epidemic, the course will be re-scheduled or the course learning mode will be changed to e-learning. Thank you for your kind attention.
Before enrolling this course, you have to consider the above factors. Once you have paid the course fee, no refund will be allowed.
AASFP reserves all rights to make alteration regarding the course schedule and course learning mode if necessary. In case of any disputes, the decision of the AASFP shall be final.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at 25789877.
Price : $2580 / Early Bird (Less $200) : registered 3 weeks on or before 7 Jun 2021
Course + instant apply for AASFP Membership : Enjoy Discount $200
Payment via Visa card, the prodcedures are as follows:
Step 1 : Enroll AASFP Membership (Click here)
Enter discount coupon code : SFF0621MEM
Step 2 : Enroll this course
Apply for AASFP membership now with this course, the original membership fee $800 ( 2-year ), the best offer now.
Objective SFF foundation course is to help participants develop a comprehensive exercise and fitness knowledge through scientific theory and application, students will learn and exercise and physical fitness are closely related The basic concepts and be able to on this basis, by extension build a higher level and in different areas of fitness professional, such as a personal trainer, fitness balls, yoga, Pilates, sports injury treatment and sports massage science. Course learning objectives and effectiveness
- 1) the definition of physical fitness and its elements can have a clear idea
- 2) understanding of anatomy, including the function of a variety of soft tissue, bone and joint name and its function
- 3) are familiar with involve muscle resistance training to include its name, start and end points, action and related exercises,
- 4) have the ability to analyze the action, including participation in various exercises of the target muscles, joints, muscles and contraction related stable manner
- 5) awareness of aerobic exercise and resistance exercise on the body systems, such as cardiovascular, musculoskeletal and nervous systems, which adapt and change produce
- 6) know the main function of nutrients and micronutrients and sources
Admission: Over the age of 17, F.5 or above with the general Chinese reading and writing skills