MR. INDY HO
Postion: AASFP Associate Program Director, Registered Physiotherapist
AASFP Associate Program Director
- PhD candidate in the University of Zagreb
- MSc. Data Science (UK)
- MSc. Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) (AUS)
- Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (US)/li>
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
- Certificate in Neuroscience and Training (Barca Innovation Hub)
- The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist (The BioMechanics)
Other Experiences & Achievement ：
- Sigma XI Member (2021 – present)
- British Computer Society (BCS The Chartered Institute for IT) Associate Member (2021 – present)
- Royal Statistics Society Fellow Member (2021 – present)
- Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association Sports & Exercise Specialty Group, Education Officer (2014 – present)
- Lecturer I and Teaching Fellow (THEi) (2012 – 2021)
- AASFP External Examiner / Honorary Advisor (2013 – 2021)
- Hong Kong Rugby Women XV Team Physiotherapist (2014)
- PolyU Female Volleyball Team Physiotherapist (2017 – 2019)
- World Orienteering Championship Hong Kong Team Physiotherapist (2016)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach of Hong Kong Team for Orienteering Association of HK (2017 – 2019)
- Gold Medallist in Special Olympic Unified Golf Team (2015)
- Guest reviewer, Science Progress (IF: 2.1) in 2021
- Guest reviewer, European Journal of Sport Science (IF: 2.781) in 2021
- Guest reviewer, Journal of Sports Sciences: Science and Medicine in Football (IF: 2.597) in 2020
- Guest reviewer, European Journal of Sport Science (IF: 2.781) in 2020
- Guest reviewer, Journal of Sports Sciences: Science and Medicine in Football (IF: 2.7) in 2019
- Guest reviewer, Journal of Sports Sciences: Science and Medicine in Football (IF: 2.1) in 2015
- Guest reviewer, Journal of Sports Science & Medicine (IF: 0.95) in 2014
- Guest reviewer, Biology of Sport (IF: 0.53) in 2014
- Ho IMK*, Wong STS, Yong JTH, Fang H. (In press). Plyometric Stress Index: A Novel Method for Quantifying Plyometric Training. Science & Sports. In press.
- Leng B, Fang H, Ho IMK*. (In press). The comparison of reliability and validity of the double-leg timed hop test in the national physical fitness measurement between preschool children of different ages in China. Science & Sports. In press.
- Luk JTC, Kwok FKC, Ho IMK, Wong DP. (2021). Acute responses of core muscle activity during bridge exercises on the floor vs. the suspension system. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
- Weldon A, Ma WWK, Ho IMK, Li E. (2021). Online learning during a global pandemic: Perceived benefits and issues in higher education. Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal. In press.
- Ho IMK*, Cheong KY, Weldon A. (2021). Predicting Student Satisfaction of Emergency Remote Learning in Higher Education during COVID-19 using Machine Learning Techniques. PLOs ONE, in press (IF: 2.740)
- Fang H & Ho IMK*. (2020). Intraday reliability, sensitivity and minimum detectable change of National Physical Fitness Measurement for Preschool Children in China. PLOs ONE (IF: 2.740)
- Ho IMK*, Ng LPC, Lee KOL, & Luk TCJ. (2020). Effects of knee flexion angles in supine bridge exercise on trunk and pelvic muscle activity. Research in Sports Medicine, 1–14. doi:10.1080/15438627.2020.1777552 IF: 2.554)
- Ho IMK*, Wu HC, Weldon A, Yong JTH, & Lam, CTT. (2020). A Novel Research Method Using Artificial Intelligence in Sport Science: Using Machine Learning to Predict Changes in Countermovement Jump Performance Before and After Training as Super Meta-Analysis. European Congress of Sports Science (Oct, 2020)
- Ho IMK*, Wong DP, Luk JTC, Ngo KL. (2019). Effects of different intra-set rest durations on lifting performance and self-perceived exertion during bench press exercise. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. (IF: 2.3)
- Ho IMK*, Ho AHY. (2019). Data analytics and machine learning for Oxfam Trailwalkers: Who is more likely to complete the event after received physiotherapy treatment?. The Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association Conference 2019, Hong Kong.
- Ho IMK*. (2019). Comparisons of employment and working conditions between male and female data scientists: a retrospective analysis on Kaggle Machine Learning & Data Science Survey 2017. International Conference on Applied Education, Technology and Innovation (THEi AETI 2019), Hong Kong.
- Wong DP, Ho IMK, Luk JTC, Ngo JK. (2017). Higher lifting successful rate when using intra-set rest during bench press exercise. Paper presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Sports Science, Essen, Germany.
- Ho IMK*, Ho AHY, Chan WKW, Poon PYH. (2017). Epidemiology of injuries and on-field physiotherapy services in Hong Kong Oxfam Trailwalker: a retrospective report. Poster presented at the 1st Conference of Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association, Hong Kong.
- Ho IMK*, Ho AHY, Chan WKW, Poon PYH. (2017). Epidemiology of injuries and on-field physiotherapy services in Hong Kong Oxfam Trailwalker: 2014 to 2016. Poster presented at the 1st Conference of Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association, Hong Kong.
- • Lam YET, Wong KTK, Ho IMK*. (2015). Rehabilitation Following Fibro Adenoma Removal Surgery for a Female Junior Elite Basketball Player with Sacroiliac and Lumbo pelvic Dysfunction: A Case Report. Ann Sports Med Res 2(2): 1019.
- HO MK* (2013). A brief review of fitness clubs, personal trainers and fitness education providers in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Recreation Review, 25, 30-38.
- • 何文杰* (2010) 。体适能教练独门秘籍: 101 招教你摆脱白领职业病 (北京体育大学出版)